7.10.2009

Friday

Discovery of the day: I miss this! I really do.

Life has calmed down and I have realized that I really do need to keep posting, mainly because this modest blog has turned out to be my virtual cookbook. This is where I turn when I have no idea what to cook, or when I can't remember what my final white bean chili recipe turned out to be.

So I'll be back, at least whenever I try something new that works. I've got a couple of recipes backlogged to post as soon as I find my notes.

Besides, this is so much tidier than the stack of stained and torn sheets of printed-out recipes in the corner of my bookcase! Only downside is that when the power goes out I'm stuck with PB&J.
;)
 

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Ha ha! Oh that's so true. I use springpad and my blog to organize recipes. As much as I love my cookbooks, the web just has so many great recipes.

I'm glad you're back to posting. Your regular ruminations on food have been missed.