2.03.2009

Tuesday

Discovery of the day: Acceptance

I must accept that I probably won't be posting daily for awhile, at least not in the near future. I blame February, traditionally my worst (read: lowest-energy) month. Also, I'm getting ready to move again (fourth time in 2-1/2 years) and even though I don't seem to be making much progress, it sure seems to be sucking up a disproportionate amount of mental energy.

On the plus side, I do seem to be making good progress with the Project Weeknight dishes, so there will be more of those posts.

My son and I did make up a list of dinner choices for the week, and I even made it to the store today to pick up the missing ingredients. So that's one small step in the direction of order, at least.

Why does the shortest month seem like the longest?
 

No comments: