5.01.2008

Thursday

Discovery of the day: I smell a challenge

OK, it looks like the next couple of months are shaping up to be pretty challenging. My boyfriend just got a not-happy diagnosis from his dermatologist. Everything has changed, although nothing has really changed except for our concept of the future. Which isn't here yet. It's weird.

He's been out of town on a business trip pretty much since we got back from CR and confessed that he's been indulging in comfort eating on the road. Can't say I blame him. The trick is going to be finding a way for me to support him and manage my own stress without resorting to too much of the same.

I'm still going to start that running class. If I can get back on the road, I know it'll help me de-stress and keep some sort of routine if things get crazy.

My stomach hurts.
 

No comments: