7.08.2008

Tuesday

Discovery of the day: Roasted summer veggie love

We did the zucchini and Japanese eggplant in the oven last night instead of the grill. Sliced them up, tossed them in olive oil, spread them on the baking sheet, sprinkled with salt & pepper, and roasted them at 450 deg for, geez, 10-15 mins. I forgot to time them so that's a guess. I flipped them over at one point, too.

They were lovely. The leftovers, slightly heated up, were beautiful on my BAS today.

I suppose I ought to start looking for something for this week's Project Weeknight, eh? It probably won't happen until the weekend, since my son is with his dad during the week over the summer. Not a whole lot of cooking going on, IYKWIM.

I'll be at my house for the next few nights. The scales are waiting for me tomorrow morning. Cue ominous music: Da-da-duh.....
 

No comments: