3.11.2008

Tuesday

Discovery of the day: Time heals most wounds

It's been a few weeks and I've recovered from my disappointment enough to think that I may have to give the falafel another go. That, and I learned that the fancy-pants grocery store is charging $2.00 each for their ready-to-reheat falafel. Get out!

A quick search yielded a very promising recipe on epicurious.com with lots of helpful tips in the reviews. Now comes the hard part: do I make it as written first, or do I start winging it right from the get-go?

Yeah, I know. I need to do it as written first. Maybe this weekend.

In other news, there's not much other news, other than I hate the time change. I don't care what anyone says, my body thinks it's getting up an hour earlier and it doesn't appreciate it. Weight keeps bouncing around 10 lbs. I'm not walking. Think those last two facts are related? Shut up.

Sure would like to see another lb go away....

p.s. After I posted this, I did go out for a 10 min walk around the block. It was either that or do a face-plant into my keyboard. Hopefully it will get me through the next 2 hours at work.
 

No comments: