2.01.2008

Friday

Discovery of the day: It's Friday!

This virus-thingy continues to abate my appetite, which I don't see as a bad thing. The headache, on the other hand, sucks. I made it in to work but am not feeling very... enthusiastic about it.

Tonight I'm meeting my pal for dinner at a place that I know has salads. A couple of days ago I wondered if the salads would be "big enough". Somehow right now that's not a huge concern.

Tomorrow my boyfriend returns from his 2-week business trip. He'll be exhausted and I'm assuming that I'll still feel like crap, so if I don't decide ahead of time what we're going to have for dinner, we could end up eating something less-than-optimal. Soup. I need to think about soup.

I'm hoping that by next week I'll be fired up to cook again. Right now it just doesn't sound like much fun.

sigh...
 

No comments: